Trendy Mona's Blog Headline Animator

Trendy Mona's Blog

Search This Blog

Molly's aStore

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Strawberry Lemonade Recipe :))




I can't wait for summer so I already start collecting this cool recipes and can't wait to share with you all :))

2 cups lemon juice {fresh is best, but store bought taste great too}... 2.5 cups granulated sugar
2 cups fresh strawberries
12 cups water

Puree the 2 cups of strawberries. {it will measure approx 1 cup after being pureed} Ideally, its best to strain the strawberry puree through cheesecloth to remove the seeds, but I don’t mind the seeds so I skip this step. Mix together lemon juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in water and add strawberry puree. Mix well. Serve over ice and garnish with a slice of lemon or strawberry. {optional} Yields: 1 Gallon . So enjoy :)) I'll be back with more recipes ! loves .









No comments: